Thursday 8 January 2009

Hatty Christmas Comp Answers

I don't know whether it was lack of observational skills or the usual apathy of the AWW, but despite the offer of a fine bottle of wine for the most correct answers, I only received two entries and one question about the competition!!

     The winner is Lindsey, with a fairly meagre total of 14 correct answers out of 25, and second place goes to Tina with 7. The presentation will take place, as soon as I can remember, and overcome my personal apathy!

 

AWW Hatty Christmas copy

You will need to click on the picture to blow it up to original size to read the names of the hat wearers.

Congratulations to Lindsey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul, Have closely examined MY GREEN HAT, & quite rightly it is not one of the pictures shown. Proving that I am fading out at last. Maurice